Saturday, March 31, 2007

Mr Cinderalla Shoe

LOL....30 March has been one of my paisay day of my life....What happen???
Aiyoh after friday's prayer rush back to office....then suddenly at Habour Front Centre...i felt my shoe is lost and making a "puck" noise...i look down "oH mY goSh!" my shoe become like a crocodile...but the mouth is at the back instead..as i walk it open and close....open and close!it gave a loud noise somemore...so i drag my feet up...Asked for lyn's(my company receptionist) help...Doesnt help much but at least there someone to listen to my brag...Solution...i tie a lot of rubber band ard my foot and the shoe...thou feel no comfortable at all but no choice....Ohh yah... it is so obivious that i tie a rubber band bo pian..The day end...quickly wanna go home...then out of sudden ...anither pluck sound... this time rd its on the right side..." bloddy GOSH!" so suay wan ah!..... get to a side then quickly divide the rubber band that was tie to my another foot to the other...but still didnt help.... the sound minimise a little but it is obvious........what i do get to aside...ripe off both sole...and just walk without it...feel like lighter thou...feel like i flying hehehe.... but more comfortable with it.... So now i have to get new shoe...but haven pay so have to bear.....anyone got shoe to spare...must be size 11 aw... my feet are not small ok... :P

No comments: