Monday, March 12, 2007

JOHOR ACCIDENT

Wow busy this few days....esp during the chalet till now...BTW exam result WILL BE OUT THIS WEDNESDAY BY SMS! scary... but it will determine my future hehhehe PRay hard TO GOD!
Lets talk about My first accident in Johor! I got traumatize doing U-turn after that...
After exchanging my vcd at Pasar Pandan, me , gino and Joy wanted to go for supper..I was feeling damn hungry and i speed my way there. I have to make one big U-TUrn after PAsar Pandan then "Bang!" I realized i knocked into something. when i look back there is an extra curb... I was like oh Shit how i gonna explain to my dad if something happen to the car...CHIALAT! Then we stop over and looked ....the we looked...everything is fine.... BUT! i realized the tyre is punture. OH my GOD! CHIALAT...We try to fixed it but we r like blind leading the blinding ...fixing the jigsaw...one after another...try bit by bit but we still cant get the tyre out. Suddenly GIno saw one car slowing down and he flagged it... A Malaysian offered to help-kind of him but still cant solve the problem.The tyre simply wont want to detach from the car. NO choice..The only person who can help now is my dad... Bo pian ....call him then suprisingly he never scold me but he instructed me how to do the right way...so a lesson to be learn.... Thanks to the Malaysian man for his wonderful help as he said i quoted " we help each other" so ppl be helpful and at the same time be cautious...u never know u may fall into a trap

HOW TO CHANGE A TYRE
1) Have a necessary tools + spare tyre
2) Take off the nuts using your hand and leg method-Hand (pull) leg (push)
3) place the wood under the jet and turn it till the car is jet up
4) take off the tyre
5) Place the new tyre in
6) put it in the screw- tighten it a bit
7) bring down the jet
8) tighten the car again by using your hand and leg method.
9) OK Go its already done...and pray hard you get it right.


PS: Thanks JOy for the pic.... such a memory one for me...But the funniest thing is that when my dad asked
Dad> didnt i teach you how to exchange tyre

ME> it was 4 years back when i got my license but now forget lor...(heheh so arrogant somemore) i own him $125 for the new tyre....sigh... BROKE LIAOZ

No comments: