Friday, March 30, 2007

End of MArch

Wow this week is damn busy week....started on 23 March till today!
23 March 07
Hang out @ Spinealli then received a call. Call that changed my life.....I got a job!Yeah but its a temp job...don mind! So these 3 mths and so will be busy! No time to play....sigh..
Venue: Habour Front - can see cable car from my office....nicez!
To get there?? By train or i park my car at Sentosa..hehhe one dollar but can park whole day
Job Scope: IT admin - maintain company network..PCs and lotus notes ( i know no nuts!)
My first day.....Stress...... Second day Still Stress and third day.....very stress ........Forth day...F*^K stress and fifth day...getting hang of it hehehhe. Still leaning and thanks to my BOss Ms Carol for teaching...lyn to be my first collegue... still surving in that company tell u more....btw in my office just me and my boss... my boss look young and pretty...no! she is married and she holding high position...Regional IT manager WOW.... such an acheivement...can i achieve that???
Special Thanks to gino, han wei and mimi for my iT guidance... They are my IT helpdesk..hehhehe

26.03.07


Sian at work
nice view from the office

27.03.07

Cafe Del Mar
my work place is so near to it hence me and friend decided to drop by...
we gather few info about the plc....
1) 3-9pm one 4 one
2) fri & sat is 24 hr
3) get bed 10 & 11, they are close to each other
4) cavana are cost at 200 dollar per day
5) lovely server and also crappy one...
6) check out for the weather b4 make plans to head there
25.03.07
Balik Kampung!!!!
yeah sometimes like the feeling of lay back.... Batu Pahat where my kampung is... about 2 1/2 hr express and more than that with a lot of stops at machap or ayer hitam...Got there....normal complain hot.... no air con! but the fun part is getting to know your origin!
My late grandma had a very piece of rubber plantation but now runs by no shame far far cousin grandpa....not his but claim the land is his and taking more opportunity since my grandma pass away! Aiyah don't want to talk about family problem....But i had a very fun time with my grandpa.... We pluck Jambu...coconut and etc...Just me and my grandpa...no sibilings..cousins or anyone else...for the first time! I respect him a lot.... He is a strong old man thou at the age of 78...still going strong doing all those stuff...still looking handsome and young at heart!



ps end of march part 2 will talk aboout dnd and club!

No comments: