Friday, April 20, 2007

Typical Singaporean

Wah i can't believe that i fall in love with my job.Thou i tell myself i'm not going to be in this line but still i'm in and suprisingly i fall in love with it...hahah gonna miss my job once my contract finish...

HAHAH typical Singaporean???
I was so suprised that this thing happen... thought it happen on tv..think i am so naive!!
I went out for lunch..there as typicall singaporean, i wait and reserved seat for my collegues, there this group of 'ladies' throw their pack of tissue paper and then went to buy food...wah so auntie lor.... cant believe this thing happen...sigh!

Going ard my house thou it is upside down, i realised the photo frame hangging on the wall was nicely wrapped... my house is one quater fixed............sigh cant wait everything to be over as i have to send my one week clothing to my sis' house for laundry and can't wait for the result of the renovation...i kinda think my kitchen is too dark(my kitchen already small and with the color is making it look even smaller) but ...the flooring is nice look like wood but its not ...check it out! will telll the total spending after completion....









No comments: