Sunday, August 07, 2005

Pontianak caught on camera

Warning! Up to you to read...just wanna share not more than that

HI i supposed to continue of my Bandung Trip.But this story will excite you more...it happen at my house when my small little cousin went ard to take picture with my sister's phone... and to our great discovery that there are unexplainable head popping out... Kind of scary and shock when we first discovered it. My younger sis showed to me and my older sis on her handphone. Then i suggest to send to her email and see it from her labtop. It's not clear since the resoltion might be the cause. Then we ask our first sis to send us a vid clip of some youngsters took at Pasir Ris Beach about Pontianak...but the volume is not too loud to hear then i decided to open up on my computer... and decided to see the unexplainable picture again before watching the vid clip...and to my gracious God Allah... oooo was that?! My dad till now seem to be unbelieved and said that's our imagination .And scolded her of too much watching ghost story. Well see for yourself and up to you to believe. Cause we believe this creatures do existis but they have no power against us if you belief in God as he will protect you.(for thoese non muslim , believe of what you believe in)
Here you go!


No comments: